Monday, June 11, 2012

Tool # 2

As I worked on this tool, I realized that I was viewing and reading blogs after blogs getting great ideas but hesitating to comment.  I don’t have a problem sharing my thoughts publicly; however, I need to see a “reason” for it.  I suppose I like to comment only when I have something very “interesting” or positive to contribute. I see the benefits interacting in a PNL and I believe this tool is going to be a great communication tool, once I get use to it.   
I plan to follow the website Educator’s PLN.  This website offers lots of information and short videos on different topics/content areas. I also found Google Reader to be quiet interesting. I subscribed several great websites and it looks very promising.  I used Delicious.com in the past.  It’s a great tool to bookmark and organize your favorite websites.  

No comments:

Post a Comment